Painful Ends
I have to make some changes in my life and in how I work. It's going to hurt and I'm mourning a little bit, but I have to do it in order to reach some things that I really want.
The frustrating part is that I'm still doing the things that I don't like so that I can do the things I want later. I keep hearing oh this is a season, but now it's like the third time I've heard, oh it's a season of doing what you don't want for what you want.
I was really hoping that this current "season" would be the last before the season of stuff I want. But it's not- I have to give up one of the things I've always wanted so that eventually I can have the other thing I've always wanted and I thought when I would have to give up the first thing that I've always wanted to do, it would be because I would have the second thing I've always wanted.
Soon I will have neither. Is anybody following this without the details?
Sorry about the pity party. I keep hoping that it will change, but I really do have to make the difficult decision over the easy one. Now I have to not cry at work today.


2 Comments:
dont cry
i have no other words of wisdom
i gave all of them i could when i saw you
Thanks.
Chickened out at staff meeting just now and didn't tell everyone.
Post a Comment
<< Home