Friday, August 26, 2005

I had to change the name of my blog because...

I had to change the name of my blog because my husband pointed out how lame it was. Thank you, Mike. I hit a car today on the way to dinner with the girls from the vocal team and a few from the band. It was a yummy restaurant and everyone there is so much fun, but I couldn't even taste the food because I've never hit anyone before and I was worried about it. Anyway, enough complaining. When I thought about writing today, I wanted to write about John and Stef.
I am really thankful for them. I love that I know what's expected of me, that I can be honest with them about how it's going, and I love that they are my biggest fans. Also, both of them took the time to encourage me today and tell me that I'm doing a good job. So, thanks John and Stef! I am grateful for you both.

1 Comments:

Blogger isaac said...

"I had to change the name of my blog because my husband pointed out how lame it was."

At least you're doing yours. Michael?!

John and Stef are great people. I'm glad things are going well.

Sorry to hear about the car :(

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home