Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hour on Sunday

I responded to An Hour on Sunday today. It really correlated well with my last few weeks and the phrase I keep coming back to is stirring up something in me. I feel really idealistic and everything is going to be wonderful and creative and exciting.
For the first time, I feel like nancy beach was talking about...
I was born to do this. I can do this. I get to do this.
I haven't felt this way since I was like 16 and we were at Greenville and I saw for the first time in my life that God used musical and artistic talents in his church. Then I went to LCC and it just enlarged my vision of that. Then I came here, and the same thing happened. It's just that everywhere I go, God keeps expanding my ideas about what it can be. Wow.






Specific questions for Gaff:
I was wondering if you could let me know when you want me to respond to one of your comments and we need 600 hours of internship over the semester right? Thanks for sending us here.

1 Comments:

Blogger isaac said...

600 or so.

respond when you like, no expectations.

good reflections on the beach book.

we'll talk soon.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home