Saturday, November 05, 2005

Seniors Count

I had a really great week topped off today by getting to clean out some yards and rake some leaves with my small group. Because seniors count. MCC teamed up with an organization that wants to "change the face of aging in New England" and they're called Seniors count. The ones we met today certainly did.
As I was leaving my car wouldn't start, but I got to meet a guy named Bill who jumpstarted my car and he has a daughter named Elissa also spelled the same way so that was really cool because he hadn't met another Elissa spelled the right way before.
Funny story about my Mike. He really knows how to make me want to panic. He left for an overnight men's retreat and the very last thing he said was, "oh make sure and lock up cause Linda just told me a lot of the neighbors have been getting robbed and stuff." Thanks buddy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah first person to read this post! 10 minutes after posting! I win!
Love you sis

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home