Ruth 1:16
Hi! Guess what everybody? I remember how to use Sibelius!!
I finished a choir chart today. I figured out that parts and I used sibelius and it's all set! Yeah! I'm pretty excited about it.
I get to be technical director this week: tonight at practice and Sunday morning. Yay!
I''m really excited about our service this week: musically and I'm also excited to hear Josh P. give the message and Lindy's testimony. It should be great.
It's been that kind of week. Yesterday was great and productive. John showed me some small video editing things and I finished the video. We had another Christmas brainstorming meeting. (MCC's Christmas services will be awesome! I really want to stay for them)
Last week wasn't that kind of week: Even though I loved having my sister and her husband here, it kind of made me mopey when they left and homesick for her and mom and eric and dad. It made me think a lot about this promise I made at my wedding. Where you go, I will go... This is what I signed up for and m. and I are standing here at the edge of some really exciting things. well, I still miss the people back in the cornfields. Love to family and friends.


2 Comments:
Eek! That's this week - I think I'm officially nervous.
Even though we didn't see you that often we in the cornfields miss you too. Love, Aunt T
Post a Comment
<< Home