Thanks and giving, turkey and French Cookies
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Thanksgiving means a new experience for holidays away from my family. Everyone please just ask me about it. It was funnier to tell it than in print.
Thanksgiving also means Michele is gone in IL (jealous me) and I am her. I led her youth band on Sunday night (they were awesome and prepared) and her band for sunday morning on tuesday night. That was a little more stressful. They came prepared and they all had ideas. It worked out okay though and the acoustic player told me afterwards how well he thought I did and how much they all appreciated my gentle spirit. I respond well to encouragement and by the time he said it, I really appreciated and needed it.
Thanks to all and love too.


1 Comments:
No one comments on your blog lately so...hey what's up?! Coming home soon?! Okay love you sis. Thank your maker you no longer work retail anymore. The holidays make me grumpy. See you soon. No seriously, soon I will see you!! YEAH!!
Post a Comment
<< Home