Blow A Fuse
I had too many trees/lights plugged into one power strip and I blew several fuses from the dimmer boxes backstage. Oops. pretty disappointed cause I should have had more common sense than that.
Also, I love this Christmas series and I'm glad I'm here for it.
Brian Regan was so funny last night when we went to see him in Boston. He didn't tell very much of his older jokes (which is good because I have them all memorized) but when he did, the visuals made them so much funnier. it's just amazing that someone can stand there and interact with an audience so well and make people laugh for over an hour.
This weekend has been our most social weekend here. We've done something every night and had a great time.
Also Michael had a run in with a sarcastic cop who asked if there are stoplights in IL. We wanted to say: not very many, but Mike chose the ma'am route and got away with only a verbal warning. Just a tip for those driving in NH: if you have out of state plates you get pulled over for going through yellow lights. Still, nice to know that with all crazy native to NH drivers out here, the cops are diligent about doing their jobs well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home