Friday, December 02, 2005

Pictures!



I've included a couple of pictures from the stage I worked on this week. I had a lot of help with people hanging glittery stars from the ceiling and changing the gels for the colored lights. The stage has a really deep red color in the lights, trees with white lights, and green lights behind it with all the glittery stars hanging above. It may be hard to see the colors and the stars. Yay for Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger The McKnights said...

Yeah, you have a blog. Me too. I'm glad you are having fun in NH. Thanks for the driving tip, Justin got pulled over here in KS too, but only a verbal warning. Nice. Miss you. Love you.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

It was relieving to get a break from the stage design this time. :)

You did a wonderful job.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Elissa said...

Thanks Lindy!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home