Sunday, November 27, 2005

Yeah for Sarah

Sarah sang O Holy Night today. It was really really great. She really stepped up and I think nailed it. When I watched her sing it at the 11:30 service, she lived up to the billing of being great to watch. The peace on her face, the comfort level... you just trust someone when you can stand to look at them while they sing.

I did give her a little bit of a hard time because she almost went out at the 8:30 service with a water bottle instead of a microphone. Had to run over and give her her mic.

only 3 weeks left. We think we may have something lined up for the future. It's looking really good, but we won't find out for sure until the second weekend in january. We're both really really excited.

Also, I'm very very excited that today was the first day of the Christmas series. I love christmas. all the lights, big music and fanfare, decorations and warm fuzzies. Pretty much everything my husband hates about this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home