Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Her beauty was unsurpassed by her humility

I'm pretty excited about Christmas coming and getting to see everyone I haven't. Mike and I really should start thinking about packing. and fixing the wagon. By the way, the wagon and I are fighting and we're no longer friends.

This week I was reading the book that my small group is studying and I thought to myself, when did I stop trying to prove myself. What a more peaceful way to live. I'm comfortable knowing who I am and who I'm not and my value isn't found in proving myself otherwise. Even so, I'm still realizing some gifts that I hadn't recognized before. I always heard people speak of Mike's leadership gifts and this has been a great opportunity, since we were not together, to discover my own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

Do you ever write something like a title thinking that it's really clever and amusing in your head and then people are like what are you talking about? well yeah.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it-EK

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home