Nearly
I'm nearly 26 (40 days away from it) and sometimes it seems my life is consumed by the things I want instead of gratefulness for what I have.
- finished projects in the house
- the lovely, loud and blue eyed children who look like my husband
- and enough so that I can be at home with them and live out my dreams of being as awesome as my mother and sister.
and maybe a recording contract or a book deal (even though I have no ideas for songs or novels)
Argh. I need some patience on this Friday.
It's awful that the more you have, the less you feel that you have "enough" whatever that means.
Here's what I have:
- a handy husband
- lovely friends who let me hold, hug and laugh at their children
- a job so I can prepare for the future.
and chances to sing all the time. really loud. I like to sing with my mouth open really wide.


1 Comments:
I think you will be a great mother someday. Sometimes it's aggravating to hear that it'll happen in God's time...but it'll happen in God's time.
and I love hearing you sing with your mouth WIDE open
Post a Comment
<< Home